At Juegos Online Hispavista you can meet new people, enjoy your favorite games and have the opportunity to learn new games. In Game etiquette you will find directions on how to use this site, how to spend quality time here and how other players can enjoy your companionship. Remember that you are playing with other players who like you, want to enjoy the chat and emotions, the pleasure of meeting people and gaming satisfaction. Don’t disappoint them with inappropriate behavior. Act like you would like others to act towards you. If you want to express your opinion don’t be aggressive, try to explain your point with respect towards other players. Remember that it’s only a game. Please play by the rules of the game until a winner is decided. Please remember that a violation of Game etiquette may cause a ban on your account and loss of access to Juegos Online Hispavista.Nickname
- Nickname (nick) is name, chosen by you and used as user of this site,
Nick can’t be:
- Offensive to other people, especially because of their race, religion, history, nationality, sex preferences or actions,
- Vulgar, therein contain vulgar words in other languages. Forbidden also are synonyms and short cuts of swears,
- Contain names and signatures associated to other players or Admins, that can misguide others about their identity,
Nickname can’t be:
- Changed – think twice before you choose one,
- Transferred to other person,
- Used during next registration, even if account was deleted,
- Given to another person. Your account is your responsibility at all times, and misuse by another party, may cause your account to be banned.
- Use a method of complete confidentiality. Don’t tell anyone your password, credit card numbers, address or any other private data. If someone’s acting as Support employee and asking you about such data, he/she is an impostor and you should let us know immediately.
- Choose a hard password for your account, use numbers. Don’t use any popular words, banal combinations of letters or numbers, your name or names of your children or spouse.
- Don’t give anyone on chat, information about your private life. Remember that you can encounter a person that may try to use your private information for unlawful reasons.
- Please treat others as you if you were playing face to face. Don’t use vulgar words, offences, word attacks, don’t provoke conflicts. Sometimes it’s better to be silent than regret your words later.
- Don’t disturb other player’s conversation, don’t flood, don’t abuse capital letters, it makes chat illegible. Don’t promote other www pages.
- Don’t ask other players to gratuitously give you Game Chips (beggary).
- Be friendly towards other players, be forgiving for others, we all made mistakes. Remember that there will be people of different cultures on the site, not everyone is speaking the same language. Please be tolerant of all languages. If someone is asking for your advice or information, try to help.
- Don’t escape before end of game. Numerous escapes can cause a decrease in your ranking and temporary block your access to game.
- Don’t delay game or in any way to discourage an opponent. Don’t disturb another player’s game, especially with your remarks.
- When you are entering table, you should ask the other players if you can join. Sometimes a seat is reserved and players are waiting for a certain person to join.
- Be fair. Any attempts to cheat in game will be punished, which could include a ban from site.
Admin may decide to ban user from site (temporary or permanently) or to mute his chat, even without warning if violation of rules is unquestionable. Final decision is made by Support. If after expiration of penalty player is still acting inappropriate, punishment may be increased to even permanent ban from site.
Admin is individually judging if Game etiquette or Terms of Service have been violated, but he/she is not obliged to act in case of such situations and is not responsible for non acting if such a violation took place. If you think that Admin wasn’t acting fair, you can send complaint, using contact form in Help tab.
If a player disagrees with the actions or punishment of an Admin, he/she may send a complaint to SuperAdmin of game or Support.
Player should send in writing:
- A description of the problem/conflict
- Game and Room names
- Time & Date
- It’s forbidden to use games or chat unlawfully or against Terms of Service, in particular to advertise, spam, sell (especially game chips), or send pornographic content or other material which is in conflict with universal rules of morality.